Anvil Brewing Equipment’s rugged kettles are constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gallons and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale Fahrenheit and Celsius thermometer – included standard!
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets.
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2 - 1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8in of the bottom of the kettle.
|Size||Height||Diameter||Thermometer Probe Height|
|5.5 Gallon||11-5/8in||12in||5-3/4in (3 gallon)|
|7.5 Gallon||14in||12-3/4in||5-3/4in (3 gallon)|
|10 Gallon||16-3/4in||13-3/4in||5-3/4in (4 gallon)|
|15 Gallon||19in||16in||5-3/4in (5 gallon)|
|20 Gallon||21-1/4in||17-3/4in||5-3/4in (6 gallon)|