This Beer Equipment kit includes all the conveniences you get with our standard Beer Equipment Kit, like an automatic pump-style siphon, an adhesive thermometer for the primary fermenter, and a full 27-page beginner's guide. But, has a 7.8 gallon bucket and a 6 gallon glass carboy (contrast two, 6.5 gallon buckets in the standard Beer Equipment Kit). The 6 gallon carboy is great for primary fermentation of any of our standard 5 Gallon Ingredient Kits. The 7.8 gallon bucket is perfect for bottling, and is also a great choice for primary fermentation. Moreover, with these larger-capacity containers, it's possible to brew up to 6 gallons in a single batch.
- The K6 Beer Equipment Kit includes:
- 7.8 Gallon Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy with Rubber Stopper
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Automatic Pump-style Siphon with 5' of flexible tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (⅜″ OD)
- Bottling Spigot with Bottle-fit Spout
- Glass, Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Twin-lever Capper
- Beer Bottle Brush
- 8 oz of B-BRITE™ Cleanser
- HandCraft Brewing Guide
- Beer Equipment Kit Instructions
We recommend purchasing a Carboy Cleaning Brush and 8in Nylon Funnel with this kit.