We all love the simplicity and convenience of kegging, but bottling for transportation is an annoying inconvenience. We either deal with complicated counter-pressure (CP) fillers or put up with the oxygenation and foaming of filling from a tap ... or we just give up on bottling altogether. In true Blichmann Engineering fashion, the BeerGun® takes aim at all of those common problems and easily solves them with high-quality design, expert engineering and intuitive ease of use.
Powered by Quiescent Flow Technology, this revolutionary bottle filler eliminates the complicated, time-consuming operation and cleaning of traditional CP bottle fillers used to fill bottles from kegs while maintaining their primary function – purging a bottle with CO2 (no oxygen pickup) and filling it with minimal foaming and carbonation loss. Couple that with the auto-fill level – and the ability to fill bottles of any depth without modification – and this filler is a clear standout.
Quiescent Flow Technology℠ is so different and so easy to use that it’s another of our patented innovations! Our filler gradually reduces beer from keg pressure to atmospheric pressure with little turbulence, doing away with the complicated valving and cumbersome use of traditional CP filters. The result is a consistent bottle fill with little foaming and minimal oxygen pickup.
Foaming is caused predominantly by turbulence and sudden changes in pressure. The unique patented design of the BeerGun® eliminates the need to pressurize the bottle by providing a non-throttling, quick-acting valve placed at the bottom of the filler stem and a beer-delivery system that is very low in turbulence. Placing the valve at the bottom not only quickly immerses the valve in the beer but further reduces pressure change and turbulence, keeping the stem full of beer at all times. And because the beer is sealed in the filler stem when the BeerGun® is removed from the bottle, it automatically provides a consistent bottle fill level.
These features, coupled with a CO2 jacketing tube for bottle purging and ergonomic valve actuators, makes filling bottles faster, intuitive, more accurate, and easier than ever! Because the BeerGun® doesn't require a pressurizing stopper, you can fill a bottle of any depth without buying different stem lengths or adding plastic hose extensions or maneuvering an awkwardly long filler.
The new BeerGun® makes filling a bottle as simple as a press with your thumb for CO2 purge valve and pull of a trigger for beer!
- One-handed intuitive operation - so simple it's patented!
- The most ergonomic filler on the market
- Significantly less complex and faster than counter-pressure fillers
- Tool-free super fast disassembly for cleaning and sanitizing
- Everything that touches the beer is stainless - no brass in the product period!
- Comfortable grip stays warm during use.
- Lowest-foaming and lowest oxygen pickup design on the market period!
- Anti-microbial beer hose keeps contamination at bay.
- Lower oxidation levels than nearly all commercial bottle fillers means long shelf life for your beer!
- Great for kegs or bottling buckets
- Includes convenient tool case to store the filler, hoses and accessories.
- Includes Filler and all connectors and hoses you need to operate the product. Requires two CO2 outlets on your regulator (not included)
- Proudly made in the USA!
- So easy you’ll actually enjoy bottling!