Designed and manufactured in the USA.
The Blichmann Engineering™ BoilCoil™ redefines electric heating! Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Simply plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater to an Electric-Tower of Power™ control module for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™G2. The New BoilerMaker™G2 kettles can be ordered with the holes pre-punched at the factory, or you can easily install yourself by drilling two small 5/8" holes with the provided handy drill template. The BoilCoil™ will also fit most competitor's kettles and even kegs! Includes 12ft factory wired cable with custom plug on one end for the BoilCoil™ and a molded twist-lock plug on the other end ready to be plugged into your controller.
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed
- Simple installation, requiring only two small 5/8" holes.
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
- Click here to download dimension information (pdf)
This product ships for Free!