Designed and manufactured in the USA.
The BoilerMaker™ Electric Brew Pots come pre-punched for easy instillation of the included Blichmann BoilCoil™ immersion heater. Simply plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater to an Electric-Tower of Power™ control module for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing!
The BoilerMaker™G2 line of brew kettles is ideal for homebrewing – sacrificing neither features or quality and available in perfect sizes. Bare bones kettles might lure you in with attractive prices. But by the time you add extra equipment you need or want – all standard in the BoilerMaker™G2 – you’ll find these brew kettles are the best value and will be handed down for generations to come! All models carry a limited lifetime warranty.
BoilerMaker Brew Pot Details:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction will turn this kettle into a family heirloom. We are so impressed with the quality of this kettle that it carries a limited lifetime warranty!
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. Unlike other valves, the new G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning! The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The G2 linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for homebrewers.
- A sleek brush finish to hide finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking impeccable for years to come. Plus the interior finish is silky smooth for easy cleaning.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Ideal 1.2 height to diameter ratio
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with unique, patented, brewing dial face - the ultimate in brewing convenience
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes!
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8in of the bottom of the kettle!
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Exclusive Patented stepped ledge on the bottom of the kettle supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both!
- Optional Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Boil Coil Details:
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™G2 brew kettle for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your kettle!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the kettle to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and does not interfere with whirlpooling
- Includes a "plug and play" 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and Blichmann's custom removable plug on the other end
- Less than Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used as directed
- Simple installation!
- Features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles
- Compatible with the HopBlocker™ kettle filter
- The BoilCoil™ requires the use of a power control device capable of de-energizing the heater coil to safely operate.
- Couple with the new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control. Visit our TOWER of POWER™ page for more detail!
- Note - the BoilCoil™ is suitable for heating strike water in your mash tun but is NOT suitable for step mashing. The grain impedes convective flow of the wort and scorching will result. The RIMS-Rocket™ is a great choice for step mashing since the grain is never in direct contact with the RIMS-Rocket Coil.
Because of Blichmann Engineering’s™ commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.
|Size||Height||Diameter||Thermometer Probe Height|
|7.5 Gallon||14.8in||12.3in||3.1 Gallons|
|10 Gallon||16.4in||13.9in||4.0 Gallons|
|15 Gallon||18.25in||16.0in||6.0 Gallons|
|20 Gallon||20.7in||17.7in||7.4 Gallons|
|30 Gallon||23.6in||19.7in||9.3 Gallons|
|55 Gallon||28.3in||23.6in||13.4 Gallons|
|Boil Coil Size||Breaker||Power||Minimum Volume|
|7.5 Gallon 120V||20A||2000W||2.5 Gallons|
|10 Gallon 120V||20A||2250W||3 Gallons|
|10 Gallon 240V||30A||3750W||3 Gallons|
|15 Gallon 240V||30A||4500W||4 Gallons|
|20 Gallon 240V||30A||5000W||5 Gallons|
|30 Gallon 240V||30A||5750W||7 Gallons|
|55 Gallon 240V||60A||11500W||8.5 Gallons / 17 Gallons|
This product ships for Free!