The result of 3 years of brewing, drinking, tweaking and brewing some more. Brock's IPA is a well balanced IPA that you'll pour glass after glass of.
Take note, this is Brock's IPA, the IPA Brock likes to drink, not "follow the style guidelines" IPA. The "P" in this IPA stands for P-malty.
Fresh Extract Recipe Kit
OG: 1.060 | FG: 1.014 | IBU: 66.8 | SRM: 13.7 | ABV: 6.0%
- 1 - lbs Briess Crystal 80L
- 8 - oz Crisp Cara-Pils
- 1 - 3.3lbs Can Muntons Maris Otter LME
- 1 - 3lbs Bag Briess Golden Light DME
- 1 - 1lbs Bag Briess Golden Light DME
- 1 - 1oz bag Nugget Hops
- 1 - 1oz bag Columbus Hops
- 2 - 1oz bag Cascade Hops
- 1 - pack Safale US-05 Dry American Ale Yeast
- 1 - Muslin Hop Bag
- 1 - Whirlfloc Tablet