Introducing the FastFerment Conical Fermenter! Conical fermenters offer superior performance for beer & wine making versus traditional carboys and pails. A true, purpose built, conical fermenter is finally in reach of the average homebrewer thanks to the FastFerment's much lower price compared to traditional stainless steel conical fermenters.
All you need is a Beer or Wine kit and a FastFerment!
Why Use FastFerment?
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary and Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers and No Racking
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring - 6in removable screw top
- Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons ( 30 Litres ) - Ideal for 5 or 6 Gallon batches
- Easy Wall Mounting System - Mounts to standard 16in wall studs (optional floor stand available)
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting - Save and harvest your Yeast Strains!
- Temp Monitoring Capabilities - ThermoWell included ( optional Thermometer Available )
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6in Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1in Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Two Wall Mounts with mounting hardware
- 1/2in PVC Hose (4ft) and Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
- Assembly and Usage Instructions
When on the optional floor stand the FastFerment Conical Fermenter measures 38 inches from the floor to the top of the airlock.