This Mill is a great tool for efficiently grinding malted and non-malted barley, wheat, corn, and other grains. Adjustable gap setting for grinding grains and other materials to perfection. It comes with a longer shaft so you won't hit the pail while grinding with the hand crank. The rollers are made of Stainless Steel. The included hopper holds 10 lbs of typical grains. It has a solid base and can be easily attached to a drill with no extra parts. When using a drill at 500 RPM you can crush up to 6 pounds per minute.
A phillips screw driver and adjustable wrench or pliers are required for assembly.
- Rollers are adjustable at both ends to keep the gap spacing parallel giving a uniform crush along the entire length of the rollers.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousands of an inch.
- Knurled rollers efficiently pull the grain through the rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging.
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center on a 5 or 6.5 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.