Control your fermentation temperature accurately every time!
With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters (sold seperately), each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure craft brewery-like results.
With the addition of the GrainFather Glycol Chiller to your GrainFather Conical Fermenter your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager. The GrainFather Conical Fermenter's integrated cooling sleeve is located in between it's two stainless steel walls. Temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller and the liquid travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitizing - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Allows you to cold crash 6 Gallons of wort to as low as 40ºF
- Cools and powers up to 4 GrainFather Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules
- LED DIsplay
- 1.5 Gallon glycol tank
- 300 W Power Consumption
- 15-1/2in W x 17-3/4in D x 26in H
- Weight: 62 lb
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- 2 x brass couplers (with self-sealing hose connections)
- 2 x 6 foot insulated hoses
This product ships for Free!