The Milwaukee pH55 pH meter is a pocket-sized, waterproof pH and Temperature meter. It features a digital display, automatic calibration, and automatic temperature correction. The pH55 also has an auto-off function to save battery life, and a hold button that freezes the display for easy recording. The electrode is replaceable.
This meter is ideal for taking the pH of your mash during all grain brewing.
- Range: -2.0 to 16.0 pH, -5.0 to 60.0 °C Resolution: 0.1 pH, 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: (@25 °C) ±0.1 pH, ±0.5 °C
- Temperature Correction: Automatic (-5 to 60 °C)
- Battery Type: 4× 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 300 h.
- Dimensions: 200 mm long × 38 mm diameter
- Weight: 100 g