These Weldless Sight Gauges feature a glass sight gauge encased in a chrome-plated sheath. All metal parts in contact with the beer are 100% stainless steel, and the gasket is a high temp, food-grade material. You will need to drill a 1in hole in your kettle. This sight gauge features a beefy bulkhead with a full port hole. This means that you can actually upgrade this setup with a thermometer which will thread into the body, allowing you to check temperature and fluid level with just one hole punched in your kettle!
- 11" Sight Gauge fits up to 10 gallon kettles (dependent upon dimensions!).
- 16" Sight Gauge fits up to 15 gallon kettles (dependent upon dimensions!).
- 20" Sight Gauge fits up to 30 gallon kettles (dependent upon dimensions!).
- Monitor liquid level visually without opening up your kettle! Extremely useful for HLTs on the top tier of a sculpture.
- Stainless construction means the product will last for years.
- Sight Gauge disassembles easily for cleaning.
- 1/2in FPT on sight gauge base means you can upgrade with a thermometer