Ss Brew Kettles are constructed from 304 stainless steel, and features an aluminum core Tri-Clad bottom to foster even heating and minimize the risk of scorching. Sturdy silicone coated handles make moving the kettle safe and comfortable. As a first in homebrewing, the kettle features an integrated trub dam into the dip tube to minimize the pickup of trub and hop material during knockout. The result is much clearer wort making its way into the fermenter.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Internal etched gallon markings
- Thermometer port - 7/8in Fits a 1/2in Weldless Bulkhead
- Recirculation port - 7/8in Fits a 1/2in Weldless Bulkhead (all but 5.5 Gallon Kettle)
- High Quality Weldless Fittings
- Robust riveted silicone handles for safety
- Lid designed to hang on side handles
|5.5 Gallon||5.5 Gallons||13.4in||11in|
|10 Gallon||10.7 Gallons||16.5in||13.8in|
|15 Gallon||15.7 Gallons||18.9in||15.75in|
|20 Gallon||22.7 Gallons||21.25in||17.7in|
|30 Gallon||31.1 Gallons||23.7in||19.7in|
|50 Gallon||53 Gallons||28.3in||23.6in|
This product ships for Free!