All Chronicals have a full 60 deg cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5in opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze. A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending design) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer. A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control with a digital temperature controller.
Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside make determining wort volume a snap. Spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the gasket-sealed lid in place, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers & filtering.
Sturdy stainless legs keep your beer off the ground, allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 60 deg cone for clean yeast harvesting
- 1.5in Tri Clamp bottom with Elbow and Three Piece Ball Valve
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal
- Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Laser Etched Volume Markers inside for easy volume assessment
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting
|7 Gallon||14in||34in||7 Gallons|
|14 Gallon||15in||36in||15 Gallons|
|Half Barrel||18in||38in||17 Gallons|
This product ships for Free!